Monday, January 31, 2011

Where did January go ???

Just how far behind can a few snow storms and a respitory infection put you? Let me tell you I feel like I'm still in last year.

I know from emails and electronic invoices that many new items will be waiting for me when I get to the shop tomorrow. The new Blackbird Design chart is there. The new Little House Needleworks and Country Cottage Needleworks charts are there. Also Lizzie Kate charts will be there.

Before I got sick, I placed a huge order with Gentle Art and that will be there. So if you need Gentle Art Threads....The Cranberry Cupboard is the place to go!

I also placed a large order with Hoffman Distributing and for the life of me, I can't remember all that I ordered.....it's going to be like Christmas morning when I get to the shop tomorrow.


VERY IMPORTANT....We are still having our in-shop "Bowl Week Sale" this week. They are calling for bad weather for Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning but if I can get on the road, I will be there. Check here on Tuesday and I will post if I cannot get to the shop. If the weather becomes a problem, we just might have to extend the sale for another couple of days...I'll let you know later this week.

This is an 'in-shop' sale but those online customers can email your requests and if we have it, you will receive to the 20% discount.

I will scan the new items and update tomorrow and all week. Til then keep safe and virus free...

No comments:

Post a Comment